When it comes to making, cooking, and eating fish, I’m not too enthusiastic. However, I absolutely love swordfish! And this is the perfect recipe for grilling it. Personally, I love adding some sautéed zucchini and yellow squash fresh from the garden, but you can feel free to add whichever side you please. Enjoy!
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 lemons, zested
- ¼ cup fresh oregano leaf, chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 swordfish fillets, 1 in (2 1/2 cm)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a 9×13-inch (22×33 cm) baking dish, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- On a cutting board, pat the swordfish fillets dry with paper towels.
- Add the swordfish to the dish with the marinade, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to 350°F (180°C).
- Arrange the lemon slices on the grill over indirect heat so that they’re touching each other and the entire surface is larger than the fish.
- Place the swordfish on top of the lemon slices and close the lid of the grill. Grill for 8 minutes, until the fish is just cooked through.
- Serve the fish with your favorite accompaniments with the grilled lemon slices squeezed over.
Protein 25g(source: https://tasty.co/recipe/grilled-swordfish/)