If you have a crock pot or a slow cooker these tacos are a breeze to make as well as a delicious meal.
- 1 ¼ pounds flank steak
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup water
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- ¾ cup pico de gallo
- Place the flank steak in a slow-cooker. Sprinkle the meat with chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder.
- Pour the lime juice over the steak.
- Pour in the water.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until done. Shred the steak with a fork.
- Scoop about 1 ½ ounces steak into each tortilla. Top each taco with 1 tablespoon pico de gallo. http://www.diabetes.org/mfa-recipes/recipes/2014-09-slow-cooker-flank-steak-tacos.