Zucchini, corn, and tomatoes are tossed with a lemon oregano sauce and roasted with salmon for a quick and easy all-in-one sheet pan meal. Easily adaptable depending on your preferences – chicken, steak, and tofu and a variety of different vegetables would all work well.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 cups chopped zucchini (~1 pound)
- 2-3 cups corn (from ~3 large ears if using fresh)
- 2 cups halved heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 pounds salmon fillet, cut into 6 pieces (preferably with skin removed)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to roast at 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Toss zucchini with 2 tablespoons lemon oregano sauce and spread on prepared baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes.
- Toss 2 tablespoons of lemon oregano sauce with corn and tomatoes. Remove the pan from the oven and add corn and tomatoes to zucchini. Toss and push vegetables to the sides leaving space for the salmon filets. Place salmon fillets in middle of sheet pan and brush each piece with sauce.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast 10 minutes. Remove from oven to stir vegetables and turn on the broiler. Return baking sheet to oven and broil for 3 minutes until salmon is brown on top. Serve drizzled with remaining lemon oregano sauce.
Prep Time 7 minutes Cook Time 28 minutes Total Time 36 minutes Servings 6