Cabbage cooks quickly and makes the best side dish or main dish! We topped ours with some bacon, blue cheese, and ranch for good measure. Top yours however you like for the best grilled veggie.
- 1 large head of cabbage, cut into ½” thick rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- Chopped cooked bacon, for serving
- Crumbled blue cheese, for serving
- Freshly chopped scallions, for serving
- Ranch, for serving
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Brush cabbage steaks on both sides with oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Place on grill and cook until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with bacon, blue cheese, scallions and drizzle with ranch before serving.
Yields 4 Servings; Prep Time 15 mins; Total Time 30 mins(source: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a27544267/grilled-cabbage-steaks-recipe/)