These chicken burger patties are packed with good-for-your-brain nutrients such as folate, vitamin D, monounsaturated fat, and zinc. You can definitely freeze the uncooked patties and cook at a later time. Serve on top of a salad or serve on your favorite whole wheat bun with veggies and condiments of your choice.
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- 2 packed cups baby spinach (2 ounces), finely chopped
- 4 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped (about 1-1/3 cups chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until they are evenly distributed.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Grill on 1 side until grill marks appear. Flip to other side and cook until patties are 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Enjoy on a whole wheat bun with you favorite condiments or on top of a big entree salad.
If you don’t have a grill, the chicken patties can also be baked in the oven at 350 degrees F until the center is no longer pink (165 degrees F).(source: https://tastybalancenutrition.com/healthy-chicken-burger-recipe/)