23 September, 2015
Fish Filets with Lemon Parsley
Posted in : Lunch & Dinner on by : BestDiabeticRecipes Staff
This week’s recipe is a simple one for Fish Filet’s with Lemon / Parsley. Stay Healthy!
- 4 (6 oz) lean white fish fillets (such as tilapia, snapper, or flounder), rinsed and patted dry paprika to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 medium lemon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, coat foil with cooking spray, arrange the fillets on foil, and sprinkle evenly with the paprika. Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake 10 minutes or until the fish is opaque in center.
- While fish is cooking, combine the remaining ingredients, except lemon halves, in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using a slotted spatula, remove the fish, place on four dinner plates and squeeze lemon juice evenly over all. Top with the parsley mixture.
Exchanges/Choices: 5 Lean Meat, 1 1/2 Fat
From 15-Minute Diabetic Meals by Nancy S. Hughes